Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dr. Jose Rizal Park


... shot at Rizal Park (more commonly called Luneta), Metro Manila, Philippines ...
definitely not your "usual" Rizal Park picture... :p

This is the second time i've been here... the first time i really can't remember, i was still a toddler! lol...

went there the first time with my parents and siblings, or so i was told..and this time i went there together with my sisters, nephews, nieces, and my own family. i'm not sure if they'll remember (the kids) this place after a few years. lol...

check out this site. . . shows the "usual" picture when you mention the word "Luneta"..really a "must-see" when you visit the Philippines.

haha, my two cents worth (of opinion). :o)

**do click on the picture for a bigger view**

*here's the "original" photo, before the blurring effect*

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Kris said...

i kind of like this shot better than the one from the site ..very nice framing and blur effect :)

the little children can visit again when their older :)

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

thanks, Kris!
quite adventurous with our shots, aren't we? :)
yup, hopefully the park will still be there for years to come...
*keeping my fingers crossed*

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger midnitebara said...

wanted to visit the park during my vacation but no time!! I remember I slept on the park during a new years eve...,hahh, those where the days when I was still a naughty high-school girl.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger maiylah said...

thanks, midnitebara!
brings back wonderful memories, huh? don't worry, am sure during your next vacation here, you'll get the chance to visit the park again...they say that it has changed...and i hope it's for the better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home