Wednesday, August 02, 2006

meme...

You Are 72% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.


The term "meme" (IPA: [miːm], not "mem"), coined in 1976 by Richard Dawkins, refers to a replicator of cultural information that one mind transmits (verbally or by demonstration) to another mind. - from Wikipedia



If only I could: take amazing pictures!

If only I knew why: ... E=mc²

If only I could meet: the Pope!

If only they didn't have: hmmmm?!

If only I could have a car: i don't really drive..but we do have a car. anyting's fine with me, as long as it starts and travels fine.

If only I could have this age again: sixteen.. my freshman year! everything seemed so different.."a whole new world talaga"!

If only this wish could come true: peace not only within ourselves, but around the world!

If I had a Million dollars I would buy these things: just a successful company, to multiply further the one million that i have... ;p

If only I could eat anything right now, I would eat: sake sashimi..!!

If only I didn't have to eat: ..carrots..

If I could have one dream come true: that would be that true peace will reign..

If only I could be: a good photographer

If I could meet one singer: it would be Josh Groban..or Andrea Bocelli

If I could meet one actor/actress, it would be: Harrison Ford...yeah. ;p

If I could change one thing about me it would be: my being too cautious, at times..

If I could have one thing, I would have: canon 30D, with all the works!

If only they didn't play this song on the radio: oopps. sorry, can't think of any..right now

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would like to go to: Africa!

i was tagged by yorokobee ...

since i
have no idea who to pass this on to, i think this will
end with me.
;p


9 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

thanks, 'Bee! pareho kami ng mom mo regarding Harrison Ford, ha.. HAHAHAHA! ;))

i try to be a good photographer..and a nice person..(though sometimes grouchy at moody ako..hahaha).

salamat ulit! ;p
*huggsss*

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to get to know more about you,heheh!

photographer eh?! you are na! (smile)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

thanks, ate cha!
TRYING to be a good photographer..*silly grin*

now.. waiting for your response to 'Bee's meme. ;p

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Kris said...

E=mc² , yeah, why ?! lol!!

some bits i would wish the same i.e. to be a good photographer with endless creativity, and own a 30D. With that, I wont have much to ask from life.

with this meme, i feel that i've known you better :)

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger j said...

hi Maiylah, i love Harrison Ford too :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

thanks, jairam! pareho pala tayo with 'bee and ate cha's mom... ;p
salamat sa pagdalaw..

yeah, Kris! thanks! have always wondered about that Einstein thing..LOL. owning a 30D would really be heaven-sent, huh?! but am keeping my feet planted on the ground with that wish..haha. the S3 IS will have to do, for now. ;p

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger JM said...

tumatayo balahibo ko kay Andrea Bocelli hehehe...

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger midnitebara said...

I tried that open minded test and I just scored " 28 percent open-minded". Does that make me conservative or a snub??

ewww, I dont know if I7d be glad or sad with that result.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

midnite: actually, for fun lang yun. no need to get upset about the results. hehehe...did you try the other Blogthings? nakakatuwa. :o)

happy weekend, too!

juana: ako din, minsan! hehehe...
happy weekend! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home